Friday, April 29, 2016

Vellum shakers...

Happy Friday! I'm so looking forward to the weekend, how about you? I wanted to share a quick card that I made for Scrapbook Expo this week that I forgot to post. It started with the butterfly background that I had leftover from cutting out the butterflies in my last post, and I thought I should put it to good use! I layered some leaves over the top, then a piece of vellum and a pretty chipboard floral bouquet. Love how the layers turned out!

To add even a bit more layering, I stamped a "hello" and some leaves over the vellum.

Stop by the Weekly Scrapper blog to read more about the details and process and to see the finished card. See you tomorrow with another post! 

5 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Vellum Shakers!! Such BEAUTIFUL Designs and Images!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! HUGS!! =)

jintyoo7 said...

Looks beautiful - off to have a closer look :-)

Diana K said...

Super gorgeous!

Lisaerica said...

Danielle, you always have such unique color combos, I love them. This is beautiful, I love butterflies. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Unknown said...

I love this color palette! And your designs are gorgeous as always. :)