Take a look at what you can make (and you'll have a TON left over to make more)...
Next, a little cardstock tree I've included in the kit. I decided to wrap twine around the tree, then added some embossing powder to the edges to appear as if snow has fallen on the limbs. A few dots from the Chipboard Snowflakes, jewels, tinsel and a handmade crepe paper rose finish it off nicely. (Everything you see here is included in the kit, except the embossing powder I used on the branches of the tree.)
On the third card, I used one of the larger tags as a card base, wrapped tinsel around the big tag and tied the tinsel in a knot on the bottom before adding the rest of the goodies on the card. The die cut reindeer is from the Ephemera pack. He's just popped up with dimensional adhesive a bit to make him stand out from the white background. (Everything here is in the kit with the exception of the little red berries, which I just punched out of red cardstock.)
I decorated the kraft pocket and attached it to a card base, then stitched up the sides. You could hang it on a tree as a gift card holder. Or you could just leave it as a card without adding the glassine bag...
($23 + shipping) NOW SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!
- 6 12x12" City Sidewalks papers
- 1 pkg City Sidewalks Ephemera
- 1 pkg City Sidewalks Paper Garland
- 1 pkg City Sidewalks Parcel Tags
- 1 pkg City Sidewalks Chipboard Snowflakes
- Extras: 1 Melissa Frances kraft envelope with tag, MF tinsel, twine, 1 die cut word "merry", 1 die cut Christmas tree, 1 strip MF clear jewels, die cut holly from green crepe paper by Melissa Frances, 1 glassine envelope, 2 crepe paper flowers, peace love joy stamped sentiment.