Monday, September 19, 2011

four photos...

Hello! Are you in the mood today to scrap a layout with lots of photos? My second assignment for Pink Paislee this month is to use four photos on a layout and use the new Vintage Vogue collection. I've been wanting to document how different my two daughters are. They are opposite in so many ways.

When I saw these two little ladies from the Vintage Vogue Chipboard Pops, I knew they would be perfect for my page! I layered them and added one of the Spool Buttons and a little flower from the chipboard pops. I used a floral stamp from Papertrey Ink called Guidelines 2 and stamped in a circular pattern to ground the title with Raspberry Fizz ink.

I used Papertrey Ink True Black polka dot ribbon and loved how it went with the black and white theme, so I made two loops and added a stick pin, then a Vintage Vogue Paper Rosette over the top.

I added a few strips of patterned paper and two of the Vintage Vogue ribbons, then printed out journaling to add to the bottom of the layout. The last thing I did was punch out my photos with a 2″ punch by Fiskars and adhered them along the side of the page.
I love the little Vintage Vogue Brad Mix. Here I’ve added a few tiny brads to a large Autumn Rose button.

Here is the journaling...
If you were a scrapbooker about 10-11 years ago, you'll recall punching your photos into shapes like this. I think the trend just might be returning! I am liking it again...are you?

6 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Very pretty layout and I really like your design!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Layout ♥♥♥

Shannon Finch said...

Love the layout! I like how you incorporated so many different textures with stamps, fonts, ribbons etc.

Renee V said...

I like it too! And I need to do something like this for my daughter, she has such a strong little personality and I don't want to forget her little quirks ( strong dislike for bugs over here too!! LOL). Thanks for the inspiration

Kathy Martin said...

Love it! So chic!

Elizabeth said...

I love all the elements you used to show just how different they are! This is a cute layout!
e.