Monday, September 12, 2011

creating with mists, paint and dimensional paste...

Today at the Pink Paislee blog, my assignment was "mixed media" - when I think of mixed media, I think of paint, mists, dimensional paint and creating fun backgrounds! :)
I worked with Pink Paislee's Mistable Mask and the Vintage Vogue line of Ephemera, Chipboard Pops, Paper Rosettes and Spool Buttons.
Love their new wood chip alphabet!
I call this layout, "Any Given Day". Any given day, Kati is always dressing up and ready for pose for me!
I also tried Dimensional Paint/paste with the same stencil by Pink Paislee and will show you how to create these neat backgrounds!

Check out the HOW-TO at Pink Paislee's blog!

(With Appreciation is a stamp by Papertrey Ink called Mixed Messages.)

7 comments:

Sarale said...

So lovely, I like it!

LG,

Tanja

Bellaidea said...

so sweet photo and beautiful layout!

Dri Noleto said...

Everytime I come here I'm certailly I'll find some inspiration!
You rock!!
Congratulations on your gorgeous layout!
xoxo

kim c said...

I'm hoping my molding paste hasn't dried up, lol. You've inspired me. Thanks.

Chris Scrap said...

quelle jolie puce !
et quelle bonne idée de se servir des pochoirs comme fond de cartes ! bravo !

Jill said...

Brilliant! I'm off to check out the blog!

Anonymous said...

Dani, everything you do is magic!!! :-)