Friday, December 10, 2010

Jenni Bowlin December kits are up for sale!

Here are a few things I made this month with the JBS kits...
The reds and yellows reminded me of my wedding colors, so I scrapped one of my favorite wedding photos from 11 years ago. You could use these for so many things though, including Christmas pics! There are a variety of colors this month. The big flowers are from the the add-on. Originally, I was going to dangle them on my page for ornaments, then I changed my mind to a wedding page. I've done so many Christmas pages lately that I am running out of pics from last Christmas to scrap. :)
Next, a little card made with the Pink Paislee - Sweetness paper (background), Basic Grey die cut from the add-on (black and white), Sassafras sticker (floral) and a Jenni Bowlin bingo card which I covered some of the numbers with the hearts from the blue heart paper.
I don't know what it is about hearts lately!
Lastly a tri-fold card with the Pink Paislee paper. I think I loved the polkadots this month! Polkadots and hearts... I felt the card needed the white to lighten it up a bit.
I wanted to make more with the kit but just ran out of time this month...such a versatile kit though...check out the main kit HERE and all of this months' kits HERE. I hope you will take a gander at them!The rest of the gallery updates should be up later this evening!

8 comments:

Fany said...

Wonderfull !!! I love so much this last card !!!
Great !!!

Jody said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.!

Marie/Mison said...

So wonderfully created! You really make me want to buy JB kits!!! Might give one to myself as a Christmas Gift...

Marie/Mison said...

Me again...

Forgot that I have a challange in my blog that involves using up old papers and embellishments. Something for You?

Jennifer said...

wow, these are all amazing!! :)

Keshet said...

Love all of these, but especially the layout! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW girl...your are just incredable!!! Love everything you make :-) Sigh...rub some off on me will you? No mojo lately :-(

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful page...I love that...and so so sweet. The cards are really neat too. I need to scraplift those...Thanks for sharing.
Louies