Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday's word: coordinate...

I am so grateful for today! A new day. My girls are finally both healthy (Taylor just had strep throat again!) and are on their way to school this morning! I have a few things to share with you. The first is a layout I made for the Pink Paislee blog today using the Parisian Anthology line. I love that these papers come white with an embossed image on them, and that you can coordinate them to your photos by coloring them however you'd like with mist, ink, etc. I chose 3 ink pads - pink, gray and blue - to go with my photos, rubbed them over the paper and then pieced the papers together to form a patchwork sort of feel.
The big snowflake near the title is an Artisan Element from the Circles set. I layered a Parisian Anthology Flair Variety clear flower and jewel over the top.
Stop over to the Pink Paislee blog to read more about this page and supply list today! These papers would truly work with any theme and are so versatile.

And today are also the gallery updates at Jenni Bowlin. They should be up in the gallery sometime today. I managed to make another card and gift tag with the remainder of my kit.(I do have a LOT of my kit left though! Hopefully I will get time to make more with it.)

I added the May Arts pom pom trim and twine from my stash, and stamped with a Jenni Bowlin date stamp on the bottom with her Brown Sugar ink pad. The tinsel is going to be for hanging the gift tag on a package. I am infatuated with these Prima jewels in the kit, aren't they pretty?

This next card could be easily changed out for Thanksgiving as well by changing up the sentiment and maybe using a punched heart instead of the snowflake. I used a Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology Stamp with Jenni's Brown Sugar ink pad in the center and some more May Arts ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by ~ have a great day!
Danielle

28 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Gorgeous projects...I really love the black & cream mixed with the burlap and a tiny bit of red, so beautiful!! :)

Evgenia Petzer said...

Great projects as always!

Elena Litvinova said...

very nice!

doris sander said...

glad the girls are feeling better! - doris

lizzaveta said...

Great LO and very sweet cards!

Unknown said...

So glad the girls are feeling better. Sick kiddos are NO FUN! Love your LO and your cards. I really need a bow tieing tutorial from you...your bows are just so perfect!

Andrea Amu said...

Wow, are these great projects! Love them all.. and so creative how you used the Parisan Anthology papers by piecing them together like you did! Also so fabulous how you used the Artisan Element as a snowflake...perfect!

Unknown said...

Danielle, these are fantastic. I love your vintage flair. Always such a treat to stop by.

Briana Johnson said...

You've been rockin the bakers twine - love all your little touches with that stuff. And those JBS stars - LOVE.

Christa said...

Oh wow, beautiful projects Danielle!

Christina said...

soooo sooo beautiful!!! all of it!!
xo

Judy said...

On August 15 you posted your scrap space which looked great to me. I finally got some cubes, one at a time with coupons, and wanted you to know that you are responsible for my newly organized lifestyle. What a difference having everything together. I am one happy camper.
Thanks so much for your help.

Danielle Flanders said...

Hi Judy!
Thank you so much for your note! It does feel good to get organized, doesn't it? :) I'm so glad I could be of inspiration. I'd be embarrassed to show you my space right now though, it's so messy! haha! Enjoy your new space.
xo
Danielle

brooke. said...

gorgeous projects!!

jen said...

these projects are all divine- but I'm head over heels with that lo!!! :)

jen said...

do you mind if I ask which MA ribbon is in the last card? It's sooo pretty!

amytangerine said...

these are gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Danielle I love the colors of your layout and the design, its adorable!!! And your cards? I couldn't say enough about them, they are totally beautiful!!! I am always in love with every single card you make!!!
e.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creations as usual girl!

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful projects, dani!

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, that layout is absolutely gorgeous, Danielle!

Unknown said...

Love that layout! Fab colours and combos!

Kelly Noel said...

beautiful projects, as always!

Keshet said...

This is gorgeous!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Dani,
your work needs to be in the smithsonian, the attention to details so meticulous.
Have a great weekend,
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

livnbygrace said...

BEAUTIFUL Card Danielle...I soooo luv Pink P's Parisian stamp set. Your gift tag is awesome as well...TFS!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!!! LOVE the LO so much! And the cards are spectular!!!

Lisa McGehee said...

The snowflake on the first page is too adorable! And I love the black and white Joy card.