Thursday, November 18, 2010

colors of fall...

I made a card last night...just for fun. Just for me!
I had Crate's Restoration line on my desk and wanted to make a Thanksgiving card of some sort. I punched 3 leaves from the different papers and stitched on them. On the back of the yellow paper is a playing card pattern, so I cut out a heart from that paper and stuck a little pin through it. The rub on saying and pearl are by Melissa Frances. The background paper is Bo Bunny. The sticker and chipboard are Crate Paper.
(The paper on the end that looks pink is actually more of a soft red color, I just couldn't get it to look right today for some reason. Sorry!) Our leaves are just about gone here, but I hope you are enjoying the colors where you are, and the sights and sounds leading up to this Thanksgiving season!
Danielle

24 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love Crate paper!

Ella Swan said...

I love this! The stitching on the leaves seems like quite a signature look of yours & I really like it...

Lisa McGehee said...

What a beautiful gift to yourself!

Anonymous said...

wow! this card is gorgeous. i love it.

Felicitas from Germany

Jenny said...

im loving this card, so pretty!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Andrea Amu said...

Always fun to do cards and projects just for the heck of it! Lol! This is darling! Love the stitched leaves and the heart with the pin... great details!

Andrea Amu said...

Always fun to do cards and projects just for the heck of it! Lol! This is darling! Love the stitched leaves and the heart with the pin... great details!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful!!! love this stunning card :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! Couldn't be cuter Dani!!

Catherine said...

Soooo pretty!

Keshet said...

This is gorgeous! Now I'm feeling a strange need for a leaf punch:)

jen said...

SOOOO pretty!!! love that little heart! :)

Ines said...

Just wonderful! Like the frame thing! Thanks for sharing. Have a fab. weekend and lots of fun. ines

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH so pretty...I love the colors and stitching...

You should send a pic of this over to Paper Issues...they are doing a month of Thanksgiving and Fall!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

farmhouse-story said...

this is so pretty-great design:)

Stacey Michaud said...

fabulous...as always, my friend!

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Thinking of you today Danielle!! Just wanted you to know it :)

Your card is totally cute! I love all of your cards, but you already knew that!

Have a good rest of the week!
e.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love those stitched leaves. This is wonderful!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Just wanted you to know that I gave your awesome blog an award on my blog! Check it out: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Paige Taylor Evans said...

What a pretty card!!

Bendito Colibrí said...

Hola, que papeles más hermosos y los detalles de las hojas y sus colores, una armonía única, cariños.

Stempeltiger said...

WOW! Such a really beautiful card Danielle!
Hugs, Swantje

sofy said...

I love all your cards !!!!