Jenni Bowlin's April kit has sold out once again. If you'd like to sign up for a membership to her monthly kits, you can view that here. Here are the add-on kits and here is the gallery. Everyone's work is so different! (and gorgeous) I had already worked with that particular Cosmo line, so I ended up creating more with a red, yellow and gray color scheme this time. :)
This last project is a "thank you, teacher" bookmark that slides right onto a book page to hold your spot.
1. Fold the Jenni Bowlin bingo card in half horizontally.
2. Sew the bingo card together by machine sewing down the right edge of the folded card.
3. Cut a piece of red cardstock the same length as the yellow journaling card. Punch the edge with a scallop punch. Attach to top of journaling card and stitch if desired.
4. Stamp "thank you, teacher" with alphabet stamps.
5. Adhere chipboard letters from the kit to spell XYZ. Adhere finished journaling card.
6. Punch a heart from red cardstock. Adhere. Attach button from kit over heart.
7. Slide bookmark onto a book page.
Thanks for reading today! XO