Thursday, August 27, 2009

P.S. I Love You...

This month, my assignment for Dream Street was to create an altered project with the new Nature's Poetry line of papers, rub ons and chipboard. I decided to make a clear mini album.

I used one 8.5 x 11 transparency cut in half. I folded those in half and stacked them on top of each other and then punch holes at the top with a Crop-a-dile to insert the ribbon and hold the pages together. (So I ended up with 4 pages. But you could add more if you wanted to.)

On the front, I added the Nature's
Poetry rub ons and chipboard and then painted a little bit on the back of the page with creme colored acrylic paint. It dries very fast and if you don't like it, you can scrape it right off. These flowers by Prima worked great with this line!

I used the Cuttlebug machine to emboss small pieces of patterned paper for accents on my inside pages. On the last page, I embossed right on the photo and sanded it to let the white show through. Please visit the Dream Street blog to see the inside pages!

(For those of you who asked about where to purchase the star stamp below: I added a link in my last post to direct you to a place where you can purchase that set.) Have a great day,

13 comments:

Tracy said...

very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous piece of work Danielle!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful!
congrats to you also for you publication in cards~

Anonymous said...

So, So cute!!!! You are just incrediable!!!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Such an amazing project hun!Love the details.

Kay said...

It's beautiful and I love how you painted the inside cover! Gorgeous flower, too! ♥♥ Kay

Sherry Wright said...

I just love coming to visit, such a treat for the eyes!! Some seriously amazing creating you've been doing!! :)

ellen s. said...

gosh, girl that is stunning!

Wendy Kwok said...

This is beautiful!

Sasha Farina said...

awesomely gorgeous!! Wow..!

Kim Watson said...

Beautiful album Dani...you are so talented! I'm off to see the inside pages now!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Danielle!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful book!