Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you, mom...

Thank you, mom, for loving me with all your heart.
Thank you, mom, for guiding me in the right direction.
Thank you, mom, for always being there for me.
Thank you, mom, for all your hard work raising me.
Thank you, mom, for listening when I needed to talk.
Thank you, mom, for being the beautiful person that you are inside and out! I love you!

I know my mom has started to read my blog recently. Hi mom! This is for you! We were assigned a "Thank You, Mom" project for Emma's Paperie this week, so this is what I came up with. I wanted to tell my mom how much I appreciate all she has done for me. You don't realize how much moms do until you become one! I printed the little strips of journaling and put them in these 6" glass tubes..aren't they the cutest little things? I had to figure out a fun idea for them. Then I used the Prima flowers to tuck into the little tubes also by adding wire to them. I painted and glittered a little chipboard bird and made a card to go with it too. You can read the supply list HERE and see what the other girls came up with!
______________________
And the next card kit is up and ready for purchase at Create My Keepsake! Along with the kit, you will receive instructions, photos and patterns to create these 4 cards! Papers and rub ons are Dream Street's new Secret Garden line, chipboard is Basic Grey's Porcelain collection and lots more...






The kit can be purchased here: April's Garden Gate card kit. I'll be back tomorrow with some Label Tulip creations!

14 comments:

Wahkuna said...

Danielle, I love this kit! The colors work great together and your card combinations are beautiful! I love your details, which make your work so unique!! The "Thank You Mom" project is a great idea...a very memorable keepsake! I love! :-)

Alaine said...

Danielle, the cards are beautiful and the message to your mum is lovely. I'm sure it means a lot to her just to be appreciated!

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, this is so creative. love the little bird and the sweet message for your mom. CMK card kit is fabulous!
I mailed you a little something on Tuesday. I hope you like it.

Ivolina said...

Your works are amazing. Everything is so beautiful and elegant.

Maria Therese said...

♥♥♥love your cards!!♥♥

Kay said...

Oh my goodness, Danielle!! So many wonderful things to look at!! And what a special gift for your mother. She will cherish it! Lovely, lovely, lovely as usual!!
♥♥ Kay

Mary - said...

dani this is such a beautiful mother's day project and your cards are stunning! thx for the inspo & have a great day!! :) smiles, m-

Unknown said...

I'm sure your Mum is going to treasure your beautiful gift Danielle.
The cards are all gorgeous, I really love the bird :)

Laina said...

Lovely gift for mom ;) What a nice surprise for her when she comes by your blog!
DANI those cards are simply amazing! WOW gorgeous, beautiful and stunning!

Anonymous said...

Danielle.....How can i save money if you keep making these cute kit cards? lol!!! Adorable as always!! I already have my kit!!

AbbieTorroll said...

aww your new stuff is just so gorgeous!! love your work Dani!! I hope you all had a great Easter!

Shelley Haganman said...

Wow! I really LOVED the bird card!! String as the nest...brilliant!

Britt said...

wow wow wow! I absolutely LOVE your work! Beautiful job!

christine said...

Waaaah.... I check your blog almost every evening, I told you, you're my number one source of inspiration.....those cards and pages are just breath taking....you are amazing!