Sunday, November 9, 2008

Congratulations to.......

Thank you everyone for stopping by my blog this weekend! I had so much fun reading all your nice comments. Even my grandma and my cousin Josh left a comment, that was a sweet surprise! Hi guys!! I really appreciate each and every one! I chose a winner for the Zach's Life kit by Random Generator this morning:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

34

Timestamp: 2008-11-09 14:56:20 UTC

____________________________

rae said...

I just love your work Dani, these are so precious! And I'm LOVING your shaped cards... keep it up :)
Happy Friday! ~Rae (& her two boys ;)

Congratulations, Rae!! Please e-mail your mailing address to me at: dflanders71@hotmail.com!

7 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Congrats, Rae!!

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so excited :)
Thanks Dani!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Woot! congrats, Rae!!

Babydoll said...

Congrats Rae!! I'm so jealous! :)

Babydoll said...

Congrats Rae!! I'm so jealous! :)

Sherry Wright said...

Congrats Rae, I'm *loving* all the creations you've posted since my last visit.. wow!! Happy belated b-day to your dd. ;)

Leslie Ashe said...

Yay Rae!!
(HEY I rhymed! LOL)

HUGS!