(The rules....link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)
1. When I was 5, I was bucked off a horse that I was riding on with my dad and landed on a cement thing face first, had 2 black eyes!
2. My dad was/is a home builder, so we moved almost once a year! I went to about 7 different schools. We lived in every house before it sold.
3. I love change, am always changing things around my house (like paint colors..LOL).
4. I am a Gemini (which might explain #3). Love to read my horoscope.
5. I am a total girly girl...as you can probably tell by my scrappy work...when I was little and all the cousins would visit the farm where my grandma and grandpa lived, they would all go outside and jump the hay bales, and I was content to stay inside with grandma and paint our nails together. ha
6. I am very shy in real life. I have overcome it a little bit, but yes, still shy! I wish I could be loud and obnoxious sometimes, but it's just not me.
7. I taught elementary school on the Indian Reservation in South Dakota. What an experience that was! I will never forget it as long as I live. My classroom was K-2, a multi-age classroom.