Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey, sugar....

It's almost that time to Trick-or-Treat! Are your little ones excited? I know mine sure are! I had fun creating this mini album with pics of our Halloween last year, it was Kati's first time trick-or-treating and she did awesome, it was fun to watch her getting so excited when she figured out what it was all about...the CANDY! lol (She was 2 at the time!)

My Halloween mini album that I was telling you about last week is up and ready for purchase! You can go here for more information: Right at Home Scrapbooking. There are 14 pages of chipboard (houses and rectangles, so you can add a TON of photos!), My Mind's Eye "Spooked" papers, and gorgeous accents that Lisa, the owner, picks out. She always does such a beautiful job. You'll love this kit! The kits always come with photos and directions. Here are a few pics:
(this is Kati and I before we started trick-or-treating that night)
Grab one while you can! :)

I received a box of new Pink Paislee goodies the other day and couldn't wait to play with these new lines! This little "tootsie roll" card is created with the new Sweet Cakes line. The colors are so fun and they have come out with ribbon now too that match the lines...isn't it all adorable?(Will be in Paper Crafts Magazine - Card Creations 7, 2009.)

I created the tootsie roll shape from chipboard myself and then covered with paper and added one of the journaling cards over the top. Then I used the "sugar" stamp with this set, stamped onto white cardstock and popped it up with pop dots, and then "sugared" it with some of the new Pink Paislee glitter called Pixie Stix! The "hey" letters are also Pink Paislee called Holly Doodle. I am "sugaring" everything I can get my hands on now. HA

Stay tuned, I have also dug into my Tinsel Town goodies and am anxious to show you what I've been doing! You should definitely check out the Pink Paislee blog, always tons of inspiration from these talented girls, and check out this project by Katie today! WOW is all I can say!!
Hugs,

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say how in love with these projects I am girl! You always leave my jaw-dropped. Always.

Anonymous said...

These are so super cute and just awe inspiring! I love the halloween book and can't wait to do one of my own!

Jingle said...

These are so cute! I may need to head on over to RAH to check out that kit! Too cute!

Amy W. said...

cute, cute stuff Dani! :) that album is very inspiring!

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS projects! I LOVE that Halloween mini-book and the tootsie roll card is too cute!!

Lori Renn said...

Amazing! Isn't that store in Massachusetts? That's where I'm originally from. Can't wait to get the new Pink Paislee too!

Unknown said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

Awesome mini book Dani, and LOVE your fab 'tootsie roll' card... the new PP papers/products looks amazing!!

Leslie Ashe said...

I'm serious Dani - YOU need to write an idea book! My gosh you are just full of such incredible talent!!

I LOVE your minibook!!!
AND HELLO!! Could your card be any cuter? You really work that Pink Paislee girl!! :) HUGS!

Staci Taylor said...

Your mini is SO cute Dani!! And your card is amazing as always - you are so talented!!

Babydoll said...

Cute book and I really love the tootsie roll card!

Sasha Farina said...

Girl, I came and never seem to leave your blog. I just keep the page open and stare at your projects!!

ps : thanks for the love at hambly blog! *hugs*

Audrey Pettit said...

I love, love, love your stuff, Dani! That trick or treat mini album is so precious. Love that it was Kati first time. And how fun to see a rare photo of you in there. ;)
Love the tootsie roll shaped card, too. I've drooled over that several times now! Ha!

Karmele said...

Me encantaaaaa!!! Great job!!! fabuloso!!!

Larajc said...

Really fun projects. love all the details!

Eva said...

Your projects are totally gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see your Tinsel Town goodies.

Tracey Taylor said...

Adorable, as always, girl!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

wow..lovin that mini book chickie!
you RAWK!

Sherry Wright said...

Such a gorgeous mini-album.. love every detail. The card is so so sweet!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! really love this project!!

Pearl said...

fabulous colors on this Sugared line ! so sweet ! great to see more work with this line !

TanishaRenee said...

Danielle, your work is so inspiring!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

That Halloween mini is just adorable Dani! And I love what you did with the new Sweet Cakes!

roree said...

Beautiful projects, Dani!

Linda Beeson said...

The "Hey, Sugar" card is so adorable! I just picked up some of that SUGAR so I will be playing with it soon.