Wednesday, May 7, 2008

make art...

We love to create all kinds of art in our house...as the journaling says in this little layout that I made yesterday...crayons, markers and paper are staples in our household. lol Kati and I were coloring together yesterday like we do each day (she has been coloring ever since I can remember!), and I had an idea for this layout to incorporate the page we colored together. I've been wanting to do that for awhile now, so I'm happy to add it to her scrapbook. It was actually a very fast layout for me! All supplies except the blue letters that I added from my stash (by Making Memories) are from the April kit at Inspire Me Card Kits. The Fancy Pants "Chalk" rub ons reminded me of art, so they worked wonderfully.

This "Way to Go" card is mostly Crate Paper-Blue Hill also from the kit at Inspire Me Card Kits. Included was a Bazzill stitching template and I went crazy with this thing! These are so cool!

(Will be in Cards Magazine, Oct. 2008)

Lastly, here are a few cards I've been working on with my new Melissa Frances goodies!! YUMMY stuff, I tell ya, so fun to work with! Created a few things for the Halloween calls this time around. Everything on these cards are by Melissa Frances except the cardstock and twine! I'm totally amazed at how many products are available from Melissa Frances! If you have been looking for some of these items, there are 2 sites that I know of that carry some, Scrappy Gourmet and Create My Keepsake. The stamps are out of this world gorgeous! (as is everything else..lol)


(Will be in Paper Trends Magazine, Oct/Nov issue 2008.)

Just a quickie post this evening in between commercials while I'm watching AI! Gotta run and see who was voted off tonight...I'm hoping Jason, what do you all think? They are all so fabulous this year! Take care and thanks for stopping by! Hugs! ~Danielle~

15 comments:

Melonie said...

I figured Jason would be heading home after forgetting the lines. Love all of the new stuff! The fall and Halloween cards are so cute!

Melanie Seppeler said...

Love that LO you did with your daughter! Your work is so amazing! I love to drool over it! :) Miss ya at TS!

DeeDee said...

Oh dear...I missed checking in for a few days and WOW, you have been busy!!! Love it all and I really like the Fall cards....too cute!!

Dena said...

Ohhh I am soooo lovin the MF stuff Dani! You are doing such a kick ass job with it! Wonderful projects :)

ellen s. said...

so glad i came for a visit, always love seeing your goodies. i am diggin' that melissa frances stuff!

Norma Kennedy said...

Wowzers your Halloween cards are Fantastic ! Jason on AI cracked me up. I know it was way past his time to go but he did give me a good laugh that kid !!!
Hugs, Norma

Lori Renn said...

Thank you for the inspiration, as always. Your creations are amazing!

Jona Panesa said...

loved your new fall cards Dani. for sure they will be published again.

Kadee said...

I really love the subtle Halloween card!

Leslie Ashe said...

oh my goodness you're such an inspiration to me Dani! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout and cards!!! Man...you are just GOOD! You give lessons, right?

Babydoll said...

Love the layout you and the little one created together. The cards are gorgeous as usual!! Keep scrapping girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog almost blows me off my chair:) You are an true artist. Love your style, and all your details.

Found your blog thru bibbis art blog: http://bibbisdillerier.blogspot.com/

And with all these eye candy "I`ll be back":) *hihi*

Lisa said...

Your work is stunning as usual. I love the layout with your daughter's artwork. I especially love that spooky old tree card. AMAZING!!!

roree said...

These are all just great, Dani! I especially love the MF Halloween cards!

Raechelle Bellus said...

I knew you'd rock the MF! Yummy creations girl!