Tuesday, May 13, 2008

it's all about the sneaks!

Today it's all about the sneak peeks, I guess...I don't have anything scrappy that I can quite share with you at this moment, but it's been a little while since I posted!

In two days (on the 15th for non-members) my next card kit will be available at Create My Keepsake...and it's a fun one! If you have birthday cards to make, you might want to check this one out. There are some really unique pieces in this kit, I think you will like it! =) If you still want to join and get a membership so you can get the kits before they sell out, you can visit here for a membership. I think there are only a few left. Instructions for 4 cards and photos will be included with each kit. Check out this CA-ute little chipboard tree from this month's card kit!

I also thought I'd share a few peeks of my newest Melissa Frances projects. I could create with these goodies all day and night..just adore them to bits. And they were so generous to send me a ton of stuff. Melissa Frances is going to be sponsering the Scrap Pink event for Better Homes and Gardens this year, so we've been busy, busy! Be sure to sign up for the BLOG give-away here!


I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day weekend. We had a wonderful day, the weather was perfect for a little picnic and some outdoor time with the family and in-laws. I've definitely been blessed with such a warm extended family and feel very fortunate that they've taken me in and treat me so well. My family is so far away and it's been tough being so far from them. Anyhow...thanks for visiting me today! Hugs and love! ~Danielle~

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh... great sneakies Dani... can't wait to see your projects in all of their glory! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Mother's Day... I did too ;)!

Renee Lamb said...

I am so excited about this month's card kit Dani! I keep checking my inbox to jump on it! Your sneaks look amazing as usual. You do amazing beautiful work! hugs -renee lamb :)

Leslie Ashe said...

I LOVE your sneakie's Dani!! I can't wait to see them fully! :)
So glad you're Mom's day was GREAT!! Mine was too..:) HUGS!

Norma Kennedy said...

Dani I luv UR sneak peek. I too am offering one on my Blog soon. Everything is just 0- so Beuatiful !!!!
Norma

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just enjoying a visit to your blog and thought I would say hello.

You do lovely work.

Thena Smith
thena.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

These sneek preeeks look fab!!!
Look forward to seeing your creations:)

Regina Easter said...

boy oh boy, i haven't been to one of my most favorite blogs in a long time.....to darn long...i see you are still rocking everything...love your work girl.....i have just been busy busy doing a bunch of nothing....(smile)...keep up the good work...hugs..

Lea L. said...

Cute sneaks!! Love that tree Dani!

~Lea

Amanda L. said...

Love all the recent stuff you've posted. Your daughter looks so much like you! And I can't wait to see the full view of your Melissa Frances projects...I'm sure they are stunning!!

Molly said...

Oh, look at those wonderful sneak peeks! Makes me want it all! :D

roree said...

Love your sneaks! Can't wait to see them!