at one of my cards for Right At Home Scrapbooking's December card kit! This was my first kit for them, and Lisa, the owner, helped me put together a gorgeous kit full of beautiful papers, trims and lots of extra goodies!! If you haven't decided yet that you need this kit..well let me reassure you...you DO! It is simply stunning. It comes with full directions for 5 cards, but if you didn't want to use it for cards, the papers are 12x12, so you can very well use it for your pages and projects. There is also an example card made with 2 scalloped chipboard pieces (in kit) that could be easily turned into a mini album for all your holiday photos! You will surely get your money's worth from this one! Click here to see the chipboard card/mini album.
And here is one more project for Inspire Me Card Kits. I used the rub ons in the Nov. kit to create this ornament!
1. Cut a circle from a transparency the size of the ornament (approximately).
2. Adhere "magic" circle rub on to middle of transparency piece.
3. Roll up transparency and insert into glass ornament (available at any craft store this time of year). It will automatically pop open inside ornament.
4. Pour in a bit of glitter for the snow. I used "Diamond Dust" from AC Moore.
5. Adhere snowflake rub on from kit to front of glass ornament.
6. Tie ribbon on top and attach brad to middle. (ribbon not in kit, but brad is)Thanks for stopping by! Hope your holiday shopping is coming along..only 18 more shopping days! ~Danielle~