Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hybrid cards *Amy Teets*...


(Will be seen in Cards Magazine, April 2008!)

The first card is made with Amy Teets' Noteable digital kit from Oscraps.com. Printed the papers out and added a chipboard note from Deluxe Designs, ribbon from American Crafts, and a little distressing.

I created a new blog header for a friend with some awesome digital papers from Amy Teets and loved it so much that I had to make a card out of it too (second image). Papers, brackets, journaling spot, flower and staples (pretty much everything!) are from her SunPorch collection. I created the background in Photoshop, printed it out onto white cardstock and added the sentiment, a little bling and some stitching. Hybrid cards are so much fun, give it a try sometime! (UPDATE: The 2nd card will be in Cards Magazine, April 2008.)

7 comments:

Amy Teets said...

Love it! Love it! I also like your new stamp technique on the previous post!

My Paper World said...

Wow, your cards are really gorgeous!

Kendalls Mom 3 said...

These are gorgeous!!!

.jessica. said...

love them!!!!

Raechelle said...

Stunning as always my dear!

Rae said...

love your 'little note' card.... what an awesome idea!

Melonie said...

OK Dani everytime I come to your blog I am left speechless. You are like forever topping your last super idea.
The Trick or Treat card and scan your stamp technique...genius!