Monday, September 3, 2007

Ready for school?

I am!! Taylor and I made hybrid covers for her composition notebooks the other day. She sat and told me where to put everything in Photoshop and did the swirl on the butterfly by herself with a star brush..I think I have a future crafter on my hands! We just attached them to the front with a tape runner. Tomorrow we are going to go see her classroom and have a last play date before school starts with her best buddy, Makayla, so it should be packed full of fun. She has the same teacher that Makayla had last year, how exciting. I can't wait to dress her up in her cute lil skirt and take lots of first day pics! I think I want to go back to school too!
Danielle

7 comments:

creasa said...

Wow! These are so cute Dani!!

Ginger said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I love making cards I just havent done it in such a long time and I always feel like I need to be scrapbooking instead! Your cards are really beautiful though!

Melonie said...

WOW! Those notebooks are gorgeous! Hope Taylor has a great day. Marlee starts Kindergarten tomorrow! We are all super excited for a new year!

Tina said...

Those comp books are awesome girl!

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous books - you definately have a new crafter on your hands :)

Hope her first day goes well :)

Marlou McAlees said...

these are really beautiful!!

Davinie Fiero said...

Well, aren't you brilliant. What super cute notebooks those are! If they didn't have her name on them they'd be swiped in a heartbeat!

My Morgan starts school next Monday. I almost started boohooing at orientation today. It's hard to let them grow up!