Monday, August 20, 2007

So Lucky..

Top o' the morn to you!

I feel so lucky this morning! I woke up early this morning with this idea in my head for one of the Paper Crafts calls, so I decided to get up and make it before the girls got up. The little hearts open out to reveal messages. It really got me thinking about how lucky I am in my life: two precious girls who make me laugh everyday,
..a wonderful husband who is so devoted to his family,
..owning such a beautiful house and lot,
..ability to craft whenever I want to (not having to go to work!)
..fresh fall air is finally here, and lots lots more.

Hope you are feeling lucky in life too this morning!


Melonie said...

Beautiful card! I am glad your day is off to such a good start! I have to say I'm pretty lucky too and for pretty much the same reasons LOL! Have a great week!

scrapnnMO said...

WOW what a beautiful card! you sure know how to create such gorgeous cards. I so love this one!

Frankies Life said...

wow that is the coolest card I ever saw.

Amanda L. said...

that is too cute and clever! Where do you come up with these card ideas?!?!

Kim said...

super cute!

regina said...

ooooooo i really really love this one....they had better publish it...regina