Sunday, July 15, 2007

Love Elsie "Roxie" line

Yay, I love the 15th! That is when I get to share my work for Treasured Scrapbooking every month. Just look at what the July kit has in store! This was a fun kit to play with, I must say. I can't get enough of the music sheet paper.

I created four cards and submitted 2 of them to Paper Crafts and they were accepted! So I ended up having to make 2 more to replace them. Watch for them in the Feb. '08 issue! I finally broke the Paper Crafts barrier.. I am just thrilled! ha :)

There is a story to the WOW card. The inspiration for this came on Friday when I went to see my niece in a play she was in..they did songs from "School house rock"..anyone remember this?? Well, one of the songs was about interjections like wow!, hey!, etc. I thought it was so cute. So I had to make a card with an interjection! Yeah!

Thanks for visiting me today! Have a great Sunday!

(The last one, Lots of Gifts card, is out for pub.. see me in Cards, December 2007.)


Splash! said...

Your blog is excellent!
Please, send me the photo of your keyring or a picture and the link of your blog,
I'll publish in my blog!
Thank you
My email:

danni said...

These are all awesome, wow! (used your interjection....big smiles)

regina said...

Okay Danielle that first card just jumped right out at me and then i got more awesome surprises with the other cards....CONGRATS on breaking the PAPER CRAFTS thingy......I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT ONE DAY.......(smile)...but for now I will just enjoy all of the beautiful things you all have in those books...Have a great week... regina

Marlou said...

Just love these, Elsies stuff is great and I love what you came up with :)

janet said...

Dani I can not get enough of your cards!!! They are all perfect! Congrats on getting 2 published!!!